CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
General rules for abstract submission
Each participant may submit up to 2 abstracts (oral or poster presentation).
The presenting author should attend the conference on site.
Only abstracts from registered delegates who paid the registration fees in full will be considered for program planning and published.
Oral presentations are limited to 12 minutes followed by 3 minutes discussion.
Best Poster Awards
If you choose to make a poster presentation, you can compete for the best poster award either in the "animal health" category or in the "other topics" category.
Language: All submitted material shall be written in English.
Preference: Choose oral or poster presentation
Topics: Choose one or two topic(s)
- One Health
- Surveillance and control of emerging diseases
- Antimicrobial resistance: A worldwide concern
- Toxicology in animal health and environment
- Food Safety
- Omics and big data, metagenomics: Open ended diagnosis
- Feedback on the role of veterinary laboratories in the COVID-19 crisis
- Animal Health
- Other Topics
Main author: Name, email, affiliation (institution/company), city and country.
Co-authors: Name, email affiliation, city and country.
TITLE: Please provide a title (maximum of 30 words) that clearly indicates the content of the contribution. Avoid abbreviations in the title. Abbreviations may be used in the abstract if they are defined when first used.
Abstract: Please ensure that the abstract contains no more than 500 words. Please avoid diagrams, illustrations, tables, references or graphics in the abstract text.
The abstract should be clearly structured in sections including introduction, methods, results, conclusions
An image may be attached
References: 5 max. References must be formatted according the “Vancouver” style, as outlined in the ICMJE sample references.
Keywords: 3 min. / 5 max.
Abstract peer-review process and publication
Abstracts received will be peer-reviewed according to subject categories for scientific content, experimental design, animal welfare, and relevance. Decision on acceptance will be notified before April 24th 2023. The scientific committee might request clarifications or changes to be made to the abstract.
Submission of the abstract constitutes the authors consent to publication.
- Any submission that does not follow the guidelines will be rejected.
- There are no fees for submitting abstracts.
- Abstracts will be made available to the participants in electronic form. The author is solely responsible for the ethical and scientific content of the submission.
- The presenting author is expected to present the work in-person during the congress (oral or poster session). In the event that this is not possible, the main author may delegate the presentation to one of the co-authors.